Untitled


This life is not always as beautiful as we think, this life is neither always perfect too.
Life is created to gather each other and complete one another.
Sometimes the life is full of sickness even anguish.
Where there is goodness, there is badness, where there is imperfectness, there is perfectness.
Life is really full of details, life is full of try, challenge even pretense.
Sometimes something hated but sometimes waited for instead. Often betrayed but still believed.
This world reminds and makes me realize that nothing’s perfect and eternal.
A friendship, a brotherhood even love can fail attacked by hardness.
Should I believe about that anymore?! Or I should make an effort to search something better?!
Hurt to fell but enjoy facing. 


This heart wanna shout, this body wanna run and as if this soul wanna come out.
I’ll never know what will happen tomorrow, neither will I know how my life is.
But, that I fell now is I fell disappointed, disappointed by anyone.
Maybe I’m just too much but I’ll never stop thinking and feeling.
If there were somebody wanna understand me, just this time, yeah only this moment.
Feels like wanna cry but what thing I should cry?!
Satisfied enough they’ve been, I’m just brittle girl, a girl having a heart to feel and mind to think.
Easily they enter in my life but easily they go without feel hurt as I do.
Dou you still consider me as your friend t this moment? Do you still consider me as your sister now, or even you forget me right now?!
I’m really ordinary girl will never be perfect. I’m really naïve girl will never be what you want.
For a long time, I try to open my heart to you all in order that you can not only enter in my life, share with me, but also be a part of my life.
But maybe I was wrong, I’m too close to you, I’m too easy to please you entering in my life.
If you know what I want, just one thing I want.
I wanna have an honest friend, a friend reminding me when I’m wrong, understand me when I’m right, no more.
But in the fact, I never get it.
You come and go easily, appear and invisible.
It hurts, and the most hurtful when you remember me in which you need me, you’ll forget me when you don’t need me anymore even stay away from me when you blame me.

Tuesday, April 12th, 2011
8.23 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm proud of my students ^_^

Are You Still on Fire?!?