Waiting for Dug dug


Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011
6 pm.


Finally I’ve finished reading ‘Agar Bidadari Cemburu” Salim A. Fillah’s work. I’m not a readaholic who can read a book quickly like other writers and readaholics who often say that they just need a few moments in reading book whose thickness is more than seven hundred even thousands pages.
            I began reading the book from 45th page. Inasmuch as I didn’t wanna go out and be bothered by anyone, I intended to finish reading today and finally, I got it till the last page, 254. It’s begun from 3 pm until now. My sight became blurred, but it doesn’t matter. I thought that it’s gonna be okay. 
            The night’s come and I remembered that I haven’t taken a lunch yet. OMG,,, if my parents knew about it, they would be angry. Ah whatever, I thought that they didn’t know about me. A few minutes to go, my stomach was rumbling whereas the rain is falling down. It makes me object to go buying meal out.
            There was a pan of rice but I didn’t want it on the ground that I had no meat and other meals hehe.., so I decided to wait for fried rice salesman passing in front of my boarding house with his specific dug dug sound, in another word is the sound from his drum made of bamboo.

            There some salesmen of fried rice passing by my boarding house but when I was gonna look out, they just past other way without stepped in front of my boarding house at all. Hufttt… are they afraid of a train sound? I thought. Usually, before a call to pray at dawn sounding, I always hear the sound of mysterious train passing by my boarding house. I thought it’s just my hallucination.
            I waited for, waited for, and waited for a dug dug passed by my boarding house with his specific sound but until now, he hadn’t passed yet. Humft,,, I felt bored.
            My roommate said that dug dug will pass about 9 pm. Boy oh boy,,, must I wait for him till that time? I will die… -_-
Because of waiting for so long, I decided to read the other book entitled “Kujemput Jodohku” Fadlan Al-Ikhwani’s work. Taking into consideration the fact that I didn’t feel powerful enough, I decided to write this note in my lovely laptop despite the fact that my laptop is as not sophisticated as my friends’, my laptop is the strongest and powerful lapotop that never become powerless to accompany me sounding holy verses when I do my homework even sleep, from morning till morning again ^_^.
Humfftt,,, the worms in my stomach have cried aloud asking meal. Be patient guys! I’m sure that dug dug will come a few moments to go. I tried to make a glass of hot chocolate milk to fill my stomach finally.  

Loyally, I was still waiting for dug dug accompanied by my two cute friends, Momo the flirtatious fat bear, and Fanggo the silent Pororo penguin. They have loyally accompanied my days in this town.
Regardless of the fact that I seem busy, I more often have a lot of thought myself in my room, whatever I can do in my room. I always fill my activities in this room when I have no other activities outside. I can write poems, short story, article even share or write unimportant thing down in my diary ^_^.
Sometimes, if I really didn’t wanna do anything, I preferred taking a rest, sat on the bed and got closer to the window surrounded by rice field (who knows there was a crop circle in that field hehe :-D), inhaled fresh air from fresh grass and nice filed surrounding my boarding house making me comfort. Wind and curtains tickling my face as if it companied me to dance on my dreams #$%^&*@.. Anything I do make me happy ^_^
By the way, I was starving. Salesman of fried rice hadn’t come yet. I wanna eat dug dug fried rice. Should I eat instant noodle? Hummm I didn’t want… ohhh my stomach has been rumbling -_-. My eyes became more and more blurred.
7.51 pm


After being unconscious fa a moment, dug dug passed finally. Huffftt… my life almost ended but dug dug have just passed. I kept forcing myself to go out and down the step from second floor of my boarding house just for buying dug dug in another word is fried rice. I had also to wait for again. Waited for the salesman compounded seasoning and gathered ingredients to be a yuuuuummmmmmmmyyyy fried rice ^_^.
I waited for yummy dug dug fried rice. It’s time to eat ^_^. Enjoy my meal ^_^!! Bismillahirrohmanirrohiim.. I eat the deep enjoyable fried rice. Hemmm yummy,, ^_^.. who wanna try??
Alhamdulillah, I felt full finally and could concentrate again ^_^. After enjoying dug dug, I wanted TV fa a minute with my roommate. On account of the fact that I’m not TV holic, I decided to go to my room and continued writing this my note.
Uupppsss it’s been night, I felt sleepy. As if Bed, pillow, blanket, and dutch wife waved something and asked me to continue my continued dream, dream about adventure ^_^.
Momo and Fanggo had also been fussy to ask me to begin taking a rest soon.
I think that’s all ^_^. It’s time to sleep ^_^
9.38 pm.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm proud of my students ^_^

Are You Still on Fire?!?