When I See You



When I hear your voice                               
My heart is beating hard
When I see your face
You’re gonna make me glad
When I see you
            I could see the world in your eyes
            When I speak to you
            There will be no lies
Gimme your hands
I’ll invite you to dance with me
Take my hands
And be the one for me
Gimme your heart
I’ll be your soulmate
Take my heart
Everything I will dedicate
Baby you have got me going crazy
I think of you everytime
I dream of you every night
And I search on you everyday
            You’ve made me blind
I have no zest of life without you
You’re so kind
And I’m not fit living in the world without you
I have crush on you
I wanna be with you
Love me completely
Once and for all finally

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm proud of my students ^_^

Are You Still on Fire?!?