And If You...

I’m gonna laugh, if there’s no something tough
I’m gonna please, if I find an ease
But I’m gonna sad, if you make me mad
And I’m gonna bad, when I can’t feel glad

And if you...
You can find something new
I’m sure that I’m gonna love you
I’m gonna be with you

And if you...
Can be by my side
You’re gonna be my pride
And I’m gonna make you my light

And just if you...
You can set my ease
And making me pleased
I don’t want you to bereave

Because I know,,
I know that you can be my life
I belive you can strive
To protect my stride  

Blondo, Mungkid, Magelang
28 Agustus 2014
11:20 WIB

Comments

  1. mbaaaa.. apa kabar? kabarnya udah mau nikaah yaaa? :)
    wuuiihh senengnnyaaa..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulilah baik,, karin sendiri gimana??
      hehe,, tau dari mana??? Karin kapan nyusul hehe...

      Delete
  2. alhamdulillah baik jugga mbaa.. :)
    tau dari informasi yg beredar, hhehee..

    insyaallah secepetnya, doain aja mbaa :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe,, ya semoga segera diberi kemudahan dan kelancaran sama Allah swt dalam mencapai ridho-Nya,, ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm proud of my students ^_^

Are You Still on Fire?!?