I Know You See

You never know what I know
And I never know what you know
You never see what I see
And I never see what you see
But sometimes I can know what I know
And know what you know
Sometimes I can see what I see
And see what you see
Just a little that you know what I know
And what I don’t know
Just a little that you see what I see
And what I don’t see
Neither do I,
Just a little bit that I know what you know
And what you don’t know
Just a little bit that I see what you see
And what you don’t see
Do you know what I don’t know?
And do you see what I want to see?
I’ll try to know what you want to know
And try to see what you want to see
In order that we can know what we want to know
And we can see what we want to see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm proud of my students ^_^

Are You Still on Fire?!?