Barakallah



Sunday, Sept 8th 2013

Today was the unforgettable day. I could meet my lovely and old friends. I missed them so much.
In the morning, I should prepare to go to Yogyakarta to meet my lovely friend, Ani, who had got married some days ago. I didn’t come to her wedding party, so my friends and I made a plan to visit her home. First, I went to a mart to buy some souvenirs for her and another friend. Then immediately I went to the home and asked some people to help me to find her home.
Hummm, finally I could find it and I talked about everything with her. a few minutes to go, Agil, mb Amy and mb Vera came. We talked about all too much,, nice and unbelievable that we can gather again. We laughed, smiled and joked together. We also gave her some souvenirs to be good souvenirs from us. "Brakallah" Miss Fera began greeting and we imitate her greeting. Ani and her husband said thanks and gave their smile.


Afterward, we decided to go to madam’s home, our land lady. When we had been out from Ani’s home, we remembered that we hadn’t taken a picture yet, so we decided to go back to Ani’s home. Then we took some pictures there. Hemm I love it. Sooner, we went to madam’s home and fortunately we could meet her. She was a good and kind woman, so fussy and funny. We were asked to eat Soto and some delicious snacks there. We talked about everything one another.
Next, we went to a masjid near our lovely boarding house. Then we prayed there and met some people that we had ever known before. After praying, we went to a book exhibition. Do you know? I bought some books and a gamis, hemmm nice. Boy oh boy, I almost forgot that I should buy some colorful pen to my student. So, I decided to go to a stationary store and buy some needs there. Then, I went back to my boarding school.
Actually, I was so tired, but I had a duty to teach my students about photography. After teaching them, I should prepare to pray and accompany my students. Afterward, I try to sleep but I can’t. I was asked by my friend to accompany her. so, I accompanied her until late at night. At 12 am. OMG,, I thought I should take a rest soon.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm proud of my students ^_^

Are You Still on Fire?!?